The Intellegent Investor Wholesale Value Fund invests in a concentrated portfolio of Australian securities and financial products located through comprehensive fundamental analysis. The Fund invests into areas of the market overlooked or disregarded by other investors, including "fallen angels" (formerly well-regarded companies which have fallen on hard times), complicated securities, under-researched securities or sectors and unfashionable securities or sectors. 100% of the Fund has been managed by Intelligent Investors Funds Management since 1 July 2011 and aims to provide positive returns over the long term.
• Annual Fund Manager Letter
• Annual Financial Statements - 2011
• Fund Profile
• Monthly Reports
• Historical Unit Price
|Performance Data as at
|2 Year (p.a.)
|3 Year (p.a.)
|5 Year (p.a.)
|Since Inception (p.a.)*
|Application Unit Price ($)
|Withdrawal Unit Price ($)
|Net Asset Value Unit Price ($)
|Fund Assets ($ million)
*Inception Date of Fund 06-Sep-2004
Please note that the information contained here is of a general nature only and has been prepared without taking account of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Accordingly you should consider the appropriateness of this information, having regard to those matters, before investing. A Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) describing the Mosaic Special Situations Fund is available on this web page. You should obtain and consider the PDS before making any decision about a product.
To access the electronic PDS, Additional Information or Application Form, you must first read and agree to the following terms and conditions and confirm that you have read and understood this important information. References to “PDS” also means the Additional Information and Application Form.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ACCESSING PRODUCT DISCLOSURE STATEMENT, ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND APPLICATION FORM
The paper form of the electronic Prospectus (including its attached Application Form) accessible through this website has been lodged with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC).
- The Offer to which this electronic version of the PDS relates is only available to persons receiving the electronic PDS within Australia. Any person accessing this PDS for the purpose of investing in the Fund must access the PDS from within Australia.
- The PDS does not constitute an offer in any place in which, or to any person to whom, it would not be lawful to make such an offer. The distribution of the PDS in jurisdictions outside Australia may be restricted by law and persons who come into possession of the PDS should seek advice on and observe any such restrictions. Any failure to comply with such restrictions may constitute a violation of applicable securities law.
- This PDS contains important information about investing in the Fund and should be read carefully. In preparing the PDS, Macro Capital Limited did not take into account the investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs of any particular person. Before making an investment decision investors should consider whether the investment is appropriate to their needs, objectives and circumstances. Macro Capital Limited encourages investors to obtain independent financial advice before making an investment decision.
- Macro Capital Limited reserves the right to refuse to issue units to any applicant if it believes that:
(a) the applicant did not receive the electronic PDS in Australia; or
(b) the applicant did not have access to the electronic PDS at the same time and by the same means as the applicant had access to the relevant application form.
- The Corporations Act 2001 prohibits any person from passing on to another person any application form unless it is accompanied by a hard copy of the PDS or, in the case of an electronic PDS, an application form is linked to a complete and unaltered electronic form of the PDS. Investors should read the PDS before completing the relevant application form.
- If you would like a free paper copy of the PDS or have any queries relating to the Offer please do not hesitate to contact Macro Capital Limited on 08 9217 3100 or email email@example.com